Kate Webber, most recently the head of education at Museum L-A in Lewiston, has joined the Maine State Museum’s staff as lead educator. In this role, Kate joins lead educator Dave Hunt, chief educator Joanna Torow, and two museum educators in developing and delivering the museum’s popular education programs. A Lewiston resident, Kate is a graduate of Bates College and holds a masters in history museum studies from Cooperstown Graduate Programs. She has also worked for the Island Institute and Maine Humanities Council and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her new role at the Maine State Museum. Welcome, Kate!
- New Exhibit to Open Saturday, March 23
- Curious George Films Postponed
- It’s Curious George! And He’s Coming Soon in a Free Family Program!
- Amy E. Waterman Joins Friends of the Maine State Museum as Director of Membership and Development
- Kate Webber Joins Museum’s Education Staff
- New Exhibition Handbook Now Available for “Maine + Jewish: Two Centuries”
- Hot Off the Press!
- Torah Ark Installation Begins in Preparation for Maine + Jewish: Two Centuries Exhibit
- Colby Students Lead Build-Up to “Maine + Jewish: Two Centuries”
- Awesome Activities in April!